Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Best Friend

Thank you friend for all the things
That mean so much to me...
For concern and understanding
You give abundantly.

Thanks for listening with your heart;
For cheering me whn I'm blue;
For bringing out the best in me;
And just for being you.

Thanks for in-depth conversation
That stimulates my brain;
For silly times we laugh out loud;
For things I can't explain.

For looking past my flaws and faults;
For all the time you spend;
For all the kind things that you do;
Thank you; For being my best friend.

Happy Birhday Wendy I love You Babe.
Hope you have the best birthday ever mate you deserve it. Caz xxx











2 comments:

  1. I've saved your comment for last, because I knew I'd be a teary mess when the time came, and I was right. Don't worry, though, they're happy tears. *deep breath* I love every single sentiment you put into that poem. I think my favorite is 'for silly times we laugh out loud, for things I can't explain.' May I offer you a bagel sandwich while you read the rest of this comment? *giggle* We really must arrange that trade we've discussed (my hubby for you, lol), at least for a week or two ;). As with Sarita, I simply wish we lived closer. The only 'problem' with our friendship is the continent and ocean separating us. Stupid geography, lol. Oh, man, every time I scroll back up to read your sentiment again, the tears start fresh.

    "For bringing out the best in me." What can I say to that? You do the same thing in me! I'm convinced that I've become a better person - at least a more open person, in several ways - because of you. You push me to find my "inner goddess" - is that what you call it? - and my life is infinitely better because of that pushing.

    For looking past my flaws and faults;
    For all the time you spend;
    For all the kind things that you do;
    Thank you; For being my best friend.

    Back at ya', baby! I'm so blessed to have found you, and I can't imagine having a better best friend. I love you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww honey you've made me tear up too lol I'm so glad you liked the poem. I've had it for a while now and although I didn't write it I mean every word. As soon as I saw it I thought of you, it just seemed to fit the two of us, you know? I'm know god at the soppy heart felt stuff, teasing and joking is more my style lol, but I wanted you to know how much your friendship means to me and this said everything I couldn't.

    ReplyDelete