Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Wendy!!!!

Happy Birthday to my writer child!!!!  Feel any older yet?  Didn't think so.  Thought that was funny didn't you? 

Who would have thought a handsome young man and a beautiful story, Pen Pals, would be the catalysts to a friendship?  From your response to my first review we just started posting.  Reviews became chats and I was lucky enough to be asked to pre-read on MotH.  I am so honored. 

Wendy, you are a special young lady.  I hope you have a special birthday and many, many more.  You deserve them.  Now go eat cake and enjoy your day!

P.S.  #teambanana   #69


Wendy, you know who asked that I share his birthday wishes with you also.  He's sorry he can't post himself but wanted me to let you know he is enjoying the cake!!
He also mentioned he enjoyed reading your creative masterpieces about his alter ego "Edward."  He hopes that he can fill Edward's shoes someday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Elaine, you're absolutely amazing. I loved your Pen Pals reviews, and I adore your MotH reviews. You've definitely earned the title of my own Personal Cheerleader! I've loved getting to know you through the reviews, but also on a more personal level through our emails and tweets. You're definitely a positive force in my life :D. *hug*

    ReplyDelete