I really hope you have a wonderful birthday & that your hubby and those sweet boys of yours spoil you rotten with lots of lovely gifts and pampering!!!
I hope you thoroughly enjoy your special day & smile lots and lots!!!
Kat, I think you're the only one on here I've had the pleasure of meeting in real life. I'm so glad to have a Twi friend who lives close, even if you are Team Jacob (blasphemy! lol). I'm looking forward to the time we can get together again :). *hug*
Aww, ya love me anyway, even though I am Team Jacob, LOL!!! I did find a nice Edward picture for you though ;) Next time I'm out your way (and not with the in laws, LOL) I will make sure we hang out again :) *hugs back*
Kat, I think you're the only one on here I've had the pleasure of meeting in real life. I'm so glad to have a Twi friend who lives close, even if you are Team Jacob (blasphemy! lol). I'm looking forward to the time we can get together again :). *hug*
ReplyDeleteAww, ya love me anyway, even though I am Team Jacob, LOL!!! I did find a nice Edward picture for you though ;)
ReplyDeleteNext time I'm out your way (and not with the in laws, LOL) I will make sure we hang out again :)
*hugs back*