Happy Birthday Darlin'!
The day is beautiful, and the occasion is special. I wish you all the faith, courage and luck to succeed in all walks life. May you have a wonderful year. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.I look forward to trying to make you blush for the next 365 days ;)
By the way Rob, did you know today is dear Wendy's Birthday?
No?
Oops? Well, now you know and you best not forget it!
What did you say? You're going to make it up to her by feeding her strawberries dipped in chocolate ... then you'll paint her body with the leftover chocolate and slowly lick .... OH MY!
Happy Birthday Sweetie ;)
XOXO
Michelle (Caius09)
That's awesome, Michelle!!! Thank you so much for putting together my birthday blinkie and the Twitter avi. I love them both, and am so honored that you (all of you guys, really!) spent so much time putting this together for me. *hug*
ReplyDelete