Where to start? I'm so thankful that you entered the 'Musical Cues' contest where I first got a taste of your awesome writing! And I'm thankful that I followed my instincts and asked you to write a collab with me. Aside from thoroughly enjoying writing with you, I found one of my very best friends. Who knew we'd become so close in such a short time? My only regret is that we don't live close to each other because I just know we'd be together all the time! I love you lots!
Have a Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope it's full of everything you ever dreamed of... except Edward--he's mine. LOL
And when Will says anything about your state of affairs: deny, deny, deny, and show him this:
Love, Sarita


Sarita, Twin, I love you, too. I've said it before and I'll say it again: writing that little piece and entering the contest was one of the best decisions I ever made. Taking the second place win out of the equation (lol), the friendship I gained with you through the experience was even better than the bragging rights I've earned from that. And writing with you has been an absolute joy! We make a great team :). I wish we lived closer, too. I'm positive that we'd be at each other's houses all the time if it were geographically possible. *hug*
ReplyDelete